Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
The photos look good to me!
Great Sanji, happy memories 👍👍👍👍
Thanks Glynis, I thought you'd like it . :tup
Just been looking for a good pocket size camera.... Crikey it's a mine field out there with the different models. :yikes
Sanji x
Try Googling "Best pocket sized camera" & you'll probably come up with a review site list.

Just thought....... Chris, on my FB whose photos you like, I'll ask her what she uses. Might be a starting off point if hers is pocket sized.
Sanji, I'm still happily using a 12 year old Canon Ixus and the newer models have an even better spec. I bought it precisely because it was so compact which was my major priority - I wanted something unobtrusive for taking to Cuba for Carnevale - but it is reallt easy to use as well. It even took decent photos in the far from ideal light conditions of late night street parties etc. I think that this is the equivalent basic model but you can upgrade to models with better features etc.

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/cameras-and-camcorders/digital-cameras/compact-and-bridge-cameras/canon-ixus-185-compact-camera-silver-10158368-pdt.html?istCompanyId=bec25c7e-cbcd-460d-81d5-a25372d2e3d7&istItemId=xpiwqxxiwp&istBid=tztx&srcid=198&cmpid=ppc~gg~0001+%28PLA%29+COMPACT+CAMERAS~All+Compacts~Exact&mctag=gg_goog_7904&kwid=GOOGLE&device=t&ds_kids=92700015669680979&PLA=1&tgtid=0001+%28PLA%29+COMPACT+CAMERAS&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm939qf6r1QIV773tCh0tBQDeEAQYAiABEgI3kvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CIif6bz-q9UCFRMg0wodssQLfw
I am also looking at getting a decent camera and teaching myself how to get better photos. Think this would be good for a separate post!
"Think this would be good for a separate post!"

Good idea, I'll make a new topic 😀

Sanji x
  • Edited by Sanji 2017-07-28 18:17:59
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.