General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Amyguy

Firstly, welcome to Holiday Truths pleasure meeting you (albeit by message).

We have just returned from Protaras in Cyprus and it ticks all of the boxes which you mention above. We stayed around Fig Tree bay and it was fabulous. We actually stayed at the Capo Bay hotel. It has everything that you mention above apart from the slides part. It is right next to the beach though and it has plenty to do for the kiddies so that they wont be bored. There is a huge water park that we took our little one to and he loved it. We went all inclusive but to be honest it was cheap eating out that it was not worth it in the end. They have some great hotels on the beach front in Protaras, there is a hotel right at the end which is Tui owned and was purely for families with kiddies - it looked amazing when we walked past it. It was this one..

http://www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/europe/cyprus/larnaca-region/protaras/hotels/tui-family-life-nausicaa-beach.html

Crete in Greece is also another good one..

Lance
Both those hotels look ideal. Also Protaras has loads of places for a family friendly meal if you want a change. Unless there is a huge change from when we were there, it's not a "rowdy" place. May is a good time to go. We were there in July and it was too hot!
I haven't been to Corfu but I am sure there are quiet places there- hopefully someone else can recommend.
Thank you both going to look in to Protoras as Cyprus does have some very pretty looking beaches which for myself is great. I think for Portugal I prefer the sound of Madeira but can't find much there. I also just got told about Olympic something resort in Cyprus that looks massive but also looks nice it's in Nissi Bay just not sure if itl be really rowdy.
Thanks
Nissi beach is ok - we went in May and it was family after family - the real partying starts in June/July.

It will be great for the family in May...

L
Our advice is Canary Islands, we been at Tenerife, Lanzarote, Fuertaventura, we planing to visit Grand Canaria in October, in Tenerife we been at Los Cristianos not many young people and close to Los Cristianos is Las Americas where have a lot young people night clubs, bars, restaurants. You can get very good deal for your money, we used that site to show me better price for same hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.