General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I'm assuming you're in the CCR ready for a flight in F :fly:D. !!!
That was aberdeen. But I am in Concorde Lounge now 😆
Have a good flight , drink , dinner , drink , bedtime !!
Bedtime ! We will be out when we get to Boston.
I love that Concorde lounge - great place
Well I'm back. Loved Boston! Enjoyed our flights. I will write a bit about it but we are back to clearing out the kitchen and dining room before they get knocked into one. I had no idea we had so much stuff until trying to work out where it all goes for the next two weeks! Dining room done and kitchen started. There is a fair bit of work being done as we are also moving another of the dining room walls. Almost two weeks of no cooker or washing machine. Luckily I have a fridge/freezer and drier in the garage.
Just to finish with one thing about Boston- its so friendly. You know I walked into this bar and everyone said- hello Fiona! :glynis
Good luck with the upheaval Fiona. My worst nightmare, I hate having big jobs done 😞 x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.