General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I would stay here too but if I wont the lottery and won like megga millions, I would have little bolt holes scattered around the place:

Gozo, Lanzarote, Crete, Airlie Beach in Queensland, Oz and somewhere in Wanaka, South Island NZ.

Failing that, I would just have a massive megga yacht complete with crew/staff and sail the world :)
If money was no object, I wouldn't ever buy abroad -I'd just fly to wherever I wanted ,whenever I wanted, and rent a villa,stay in a hotel etc . No worries about Govts. changing and nationalising/confiscating - and no worries about retrospective refusal of planning followed by demolition!!
That's what I've always thought Dave. We've often joked on holiday if say the day's cloudy that if we were super rich we'd just jump back on our private plane & follow he sun 🌞🌞
well........................
new avatar, new address, new life all starting now.
i have started moving stuff into my new home and will take up permanent residence on 4th november.
i have done various trips on the coaches this year, plus a couple of flights but am taking the train when i move-Ashford to Gerona by fast trains via Lyon, so no changes in Paris, and then on to Malgrat. works out cheaper than flying and just as quick with no overnight stop.
Jim that sounds really exciting!
All the very best Jim for your new adventure. Keep us posted with the move 👍
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.