Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Leeds Bradford free parking:-

The One Hour Free Parking Zone at Leeds Bradford Airport is located just a short 3-4 minute walk from the terminal for your convenience. Park for free for up to one hour.The One Hour Free Parking Zone is the ideal place to pick up and drop off passengers free of charge. With its own dedicated entry point, the One Hour Free Parking Zone can be found by following the road signs from Whitehouse Lane, or by using our handy map. It is conveniently located only 3-4 minutes' walk from the airport terminal.
You can drop off free of charge at Cardiff - and when picking up, to avoid the charge, we just get the arriving passengers to walk about 200 yards up to the roundabout where you can park in a quiet side road -its no worse than having to walk to the designated pick up zone.
When arriving back in Newcastle my brother parks up the road & we ring him from "our spot". He then drives in & you'd think we had commited an armed robbery as we throw our stuff in the boot, jump in the car & off at the speed of light 😁
I have dropped off at Glasgow and Prestwick and picked up at Glasgow and Edinburgh since the beginning of this year. The only one of these that didn't cost me was Prestwick.
When I picked my husband up at Edinburgh, I had parked off-site in a McDonalds' car park until he phoned me to say he had cleared immigration and customs but it still cost me £3.96 to drive into the car park long enough for him to jump into the car.
Glasgow's free drop off zone was always full of people waiting to pick up so it was always difficult to drop someone off. There is a free drop off point at the long-stay car park and a free bus runs from there right to the door so it is possible to be dropped off free and not have to walk from the car park.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.