America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I was looking at Oakland Airport recently as I had got a good flight price. We are not going after all but there seems to be plenty of choice. I just looked for rough costs at that time. Oakland Airport has a list of transport options. You might want to look at the door to door shuttle - United Shuttle
I also found a range of options here You will see pre bookable uber for instance.
Finally I did find an option through Viator at £71 - private transfer. I think you could get cheaper private transfers elsewhere. I only had a quick look and would have researched further when we booked- I just needed an idea of prices.
thanks Fiona. i will have a look when i get home, i too got a great price with Norwegian out of gatwick, we flew with them to New York and Majorca and i can't fault them
I have been hearing good things about Norwegian! Must try them sometime.
they are good we have had no problems at all low prices and flying on a dreamliner, a tip is if and when you book pay extra for the nice "n" tasty option that gives you meals, a suitcase in the hold and most importantly pre book your seat, my wife and I have extra leg room both ways at no extra cost, otherwise you just get a seat allocated to you
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.