America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I used a company called Bayporter Express. If you google it, I am sure it will come up. If not, let me know and I will dig out the website address. Believe their vehicles seat upto 7 and as there was 5 of us, the price was for the whole van. Whether you have to share if there are less than 5 I dont know. We just split the cost between us and think the cost of a return journey from Airport to Fishermans Wharf was £12 each. After arrivals you ring a number and wait for van to arrive. They were on time going back to airport. Would use them again. Hope this helps.
We travelled in the opposite direction, from the Fisherman's Wharf area of the city to SFO, two weeks ago and we took a cab. It cost, including the tip, around $45 and between four of us it was cheaper than using one of the shuttle services.
thanks for the replies :)
i just wish oct,would hurry up & arrive!
tracy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.