Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi there
I own an apartment in Messambria (block C). I have to admit I have never yet been there!
It has been rented out this year by Fortnoks, but with their commisions it was barely worthwhile, but just about covered the maintenance fees. Still, better than being empty as for last 3 years.
I am now considering selling it. Can anyone recommend a local agent to sell it for me?
Are there others for sale the complex?
Jill, maybe you would like to by a nice holiday apartment?! Could spend Xmas there.

Incidentally, my reasons for not spending time there has nothing to do with how nice it is or isn't, I am sure it is lovely.
We live in France and have a couple of dogs so we tend to go to the coast here. And direct flights from France to Burgos are hard to come by.
cheers
Andy
Hi there... We bought a one bedroom flat in Messambria Fort 5 years ago. We would like to sell it but we don't really know how to do it from home. We currently live in Spain and we have never been to see the flat. However, we are considering doing so before selling it or renting it.. Any help or suggestions?.. Could anyone who has been there or has an apartment there help us with any tips, promotion websites or recommending an independent lawyer?. Thanks for your help.
Hi annamzmz,

You should be aware that the property market in Bulgaria is similar to that in Spain - not very good, to say the least.

The link in my post HERE and recent press reports, such as this and this will give you some idea of the current situation in the country.

Baldur
Dear Baldur,
Thanks for your kind response.. not very positive, I am afraid.. It does not look good.. I guess we will have to wait (like in Spain) for better times... Thanks. Anna
Hi Reg, or anyone who owns an apartment close to Paco’s. Do you rent your apartment out? Please can you confirm if your apartment is very close to Pacos? How would I go about looking at your apartment, cost and availability? Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Daniela
  • Edited by DanielaJ 2018-02-18 22:33:37
    Additional info added.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.