Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
1 hour 4 minutes agoHi I have a complaint about tercarn hotel in torquay the lifts where not working have not been since November so had to carry suitcases up stairs also the run out of bread also there Wi-Fi was not working I thing something should have been said we are not getting younger to carry suitcases up stairs just come back on Monday
Hi

Have you put your complaint to National Holidays? If so what was their response?
Said to write on here to customer services to complain
Quite normal for complaints to be put in writing. I note that this hotel is being refurbished, were you not told before you went.
As I said earlier it is standard practice to put complaintsin writing. I suggest you write them detailing your complaint, a mature person
(see I did not say old)) obviously will have more difficulty carrying a
suitcase up and down stairs and I would have expected them to have provided
assistance. Yes no WiFi these days can create difficulties and whilst I could
understand some downtime non availability as not acceptable. Running out of
bread whilst irritating I would ignore, it can happen that a delivery fails and
then such things s running out of bread occurs. I note from elsewhere that they are in theprocess of refurbishing the hotel but disruption to guests should not happen.

Keep to the point in your letter, don't ramble try to make them feel guilty for causing you difficulties. My comments above I hope will help you in putting your letter together.Send your letter by post and use the signed for service. Iwould advise against email. They have a bad habit of getting into spam folders
and being ignored.
As FWH has advised you need to put your complaint in writing.

Here's their head office address:-

Waterside House, Waterside Drive, Wigan, Lancashire, United Kingdom, WN3 5AZ

Send your letter recorded delivery so you have proof of posting.

Let us know how you get on & good luck 👍
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.