Greece - Zante Discussion Forum

An area of the site that is nothing but talk about the beautiful island of Zante
Well I didn't make it last year after all. Had a heart attack the month before we were due to go. So have rebooked it all for this summer.:-D
Tsilivi is sort of family oriented, but it can also be a bit lively. Not like Laganas but never the less..
I can do lively! But I do want some traditional tavernas in amongst the pizza and burger places. We are staying in a quiet spot but within walking distance of everything. Have you been recently Inca?
I'm hoping to go this summer too hopefully stay at the planet tslivi is fab X
Not to Tsilivi. I normally go to Alykes.
Tsilivi is ok for some and not for others. But a holiday is what you make it.
Hope you have a good time.
I must agree my heart is with alykanas/alykes prinarily as have been many times and was my first holiday abroad but do like tslivi also.
When I first went to Tsilivi the main street still had a few places that were not tavernas or bars. I remember a donkey stable.
There was also a huge plot of land for sale and had been on sale for quite some time. The last time we went to Tom and Johns. They had a shop below their apartments. I see its just more apartments now. We are staying at the top of the hill a bit out of the way and with lovely views . So we can have peace and quiet when we want it.
Like you say a bit of life is nice sometimes x
The countdown has started! One month today. I just hope it is as hot as the UK 😂
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.