Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi everyone. I just came across this thread as I was looking for onilne info about the apartments where I grew up and spent some of the most icredible summers I could imagine. You guessed it: Edificio Glasor.
Edificio Glasor is indeed the same building once known as Hotel Glasor.
Pictures of the old Hotel and current building show that while it was renovated and converted from hotel to apartments, there is no mistake it is the same building, similar building grounds, and same location at the start of La Cala, in the middle of Poniente Beach.
In this image, you'll see it is the building on the right http://pictures2.todocoleccion.net/tc/2011/06/28/27721367.jpg
Nowadays north of the building you find a small police/Red Cross building and the start of the now famous promenade/beachwalk.
The Hotel was famed for attracting notable figures of Spanish arts, social life and politics.
To this day it is one of the best locations in Benidorm.
Hotel glasor is now edificio glasor. The building is still there with original pool . A road runs in front of it along beach . Appartments . 100 percent still there
We stayed at the Hotel Glasor back in 1965 as well. Here is a postcard for your parents. It will not let me. Check out my Facebook timeline as it is there. Thanks! Mary Magsby
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.