Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Can't wait!!
12 Posts
We are in Goa now. Staying in Holuday Street. Very hot just now. Can't go earlier in season as I have to go in school holudays.
Ooh I know holiday St v well.Once had the misfortune to stay at the Peninsula Beach Resort๐Ÿ™„
Have a fab holiday ๐Ÿ˜
I think that one is gone now. We are at Kingstork. Love it there. Lovely family run it.
It's 10 years since I've been, but it was the first hotel, on the right, as you walked down Holiday St.
Kingstork sounds fab. Don't think it was there then ๐Ÿค”
Kingstork was there. It started off as Just a restaurant. Opposite Maggies.
Ah I know Maggie's, n can vaguely remember it now.
Is the Seagull still there? X
The Seagull is still there. We didn't go but did try a few places on Holiday Street. Down the Street is good, as always. I think it was Seashells , a new place we tried which was good with friendly staff.
Aww we used to love the Seagull, 20 years ago, when it was just a restaurant.
Stayed at the Kamat a few times, n used to eat there a lot .
Will need to visit Holiday St, for old times sake ๐Ÿ˜
You will see quite a few changes. If you go to the Park on a Sunday after noon you get all you can eat and drink for 1500 rupees( I think) Music and karaoke. The Park hotel is o the beach and Sundays are popular. It's a way of meeti g others. A lot of them who go originally met on the Goa forum here. We didn't go as I can't be bothered with eating in the heat and Stick to no n alcoholic during the day.
I'm with you on the struggling to eat n drink a lot in the heat, but I bet it's very popular with some guests๐Ÿ˜‰
It certainly is! I think they have a good laugh and friendships are formed.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.