Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
There taken my wheelchair and things I need there even making pay for a taxi because I can't get on the coach
That surprises me because my Mum can also walk short distances and it hasn't prevented her being allocated a medical seat. But why do you specifically want to sit in Row 1? The very front row is usually up against a bulkhead and often has less access space than the medical seats which are also usually close to the door so that you don't have to walk very far to get to them. I suspect the problem is that you are wanting to sit in the very first row which they probably won't regard as being an accessible seat - if you can walk to the front of the aircraft from the entrance door then that is probably why they are questioning whether you need a medical/accessible seat.
I need to be very close too loo and I was always told they was medical seats and they get me down with on board wheelchair what I use o. The plane
Can some one please advise I have just book Thomascook flight to Orlando from Stansted next August and would like to know if the on board flight entertainment will have screens in the back of seats. I cannot find information anywhere. The seat plan on the thomascook booking site shows 2 XL seats in row 1 I have also spoken to Thomascook and who ever I speak to gives me a different answer.

Thanks
Hi nonails and welcome. Can't help you I'm afraid. Mind you I would have thought TC could have you told you :-o
Nonails they will do - i believe they operate a A330 on that route and they do have screens in the back..

Lance
Here's the seating plan for your flight:-

Click here

The above link states:-

Premium passengers will receive complimentary access to a full entertainment library of 30 movies and over 50 television shows. Economy passengers still have access to a personal television, that offers 4 movies and 6 shows for free, upgrades to the full library can be purchased on-board for £4.
Hi Darren
Could you please tell me where the tom 684 flight from Glasgow to Cancun flies in from on Wednesday 1st May @10:45
thanks
@colinshear - don't think Darren has anything to do with this site anymore
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.