Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Have you sent this complaint by email or post, i would send by post as usually its hard to get any outcome by email nevermind positive.
Thanks for editing, Glynis, my full initials are JHM

Yammas, J.
BTW, Iv'e posted a review of the Kalamaki beach Hotel and the resort on the site, Yammas!

ATB,J.
Just to update you... I've been away but on my return I have a letter from TC customer reations dated 28 may acknowledging my complaint and it's a "bog standard" letter saying that they will conduct "a full investigation" and on completion of this a "dedicated Customer Relations Executive" will contact me again....

Will wait and see
Yammas!
this happened to us,coming back from mexico.checking in at manchester,no problem,but at mexico,they gave us completely different seats.i stood my ground & after about 20 mins,they gave us the seats,we had paid for.
when we were at the gate,they called for a couple & i heard them telling them,they had to be moved from the seats they had been allocated,so i guess,they had our seats.
you choose to pay,for specific seats,for a reason.if you weren't bothered,where you sat,then you wouldn't pre pay,would you?
hope you get your refund
tracy
This morning I received a letter of apology and a cheque for £26..

Result!

ATB,J.
We paid for your seat your choice with Thomas Cook, outbound to Cyprus no problem, return, allocated completely different seats, I have just sent Thomas Cook a copy of my receipt and the boarding cards, now awaiting my refund. My friend has just returned from Cyprus today and exactly the same thing happened to him! Seems to be Larnaca airport at least are "ignoring" "Your seat your choice" :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.