Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
It's much the same as Turkey, Sri Lanka & Thailand as you have guessed. Electrical equipment is likely to be more expensive, possibly counterfeit and with guarantee problems if anything goes wrong.

Peter
Hi I got two pairs of leather sandals/shoes and I am very happy with them. One of the pairs is the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever had on my feet. They have soft soles and I think the brand name is Karayoka or something along those lines (I have the other pair on at the mo!). I wish I had got another pair. I got them in a shop in the market area. I also got a very good quality leather purse. There are loads of shops selling purses, bags, shoes etc but a lot of it isn't very good quality. But shop around and you will come across some shops selling much better quality stuff than their neighbours. I found the shops in the market area to be better than the front, although I did get the purse on the front.
When you say market area where exactly do you mean. I intend to buy loads of shoes while i'm there .
If you walk up the main street where the Kuban Hotel is, in the direction away from the beach, and cross over the main road, it is there, behind the bus stops. The shoe shop I got my comfy sandals in was I think one of the first places on the left as you entered the area. It was quite a big shop with plenty of choice.
If you look on this map then it is the area behind the hotel numbered 95, where the gift symbols are. (move your cursor to the bottom right hand side of the map and a button comes up to enlarge it)

http://m-boettcher.homepage.t-online.de/downloads/forum/sonnenstrandkarte2005.jpg
In terms of management and cooperation factory is the top footwear company in manufacturing men's shoe style type of shoes.
On 27th July 2006 at 01:32pm, Poxicator said:
I've heard SB is full of shops selling fake goods which is no surprise after visiting Turkey, SriLanka and Thailand but I was wondering what's worth buying. Obviously clothes and shades but what about shoes and electrical equipment? Mobile phones?
Marcarian Law FirmThe Power Equalizers No Opponent is Too Big
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.