Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
We have one review of this hotel from this year Click Here to view review

Click Here For our resort reports for this area.
thanks for the information. have already read through them. need information with regards to the specified dates since all the reviews seem to be in the summer or early part of the year.
see my previous post on this thread re tossa. the same will apply in malgrat.
you are booking for very late in season_probably the last week that the resort is open-so you should expect things to be closing.
there will be more happening in calella-which is only short train ride and cheap to get to-as it is a working town, and so more shops/restaurants will stay open. lloret will also have more going on than malgrat.
check thompsons brochure for their last dates in the resort.
On 25th August 2005 at 03:07pm, Shellwalsall said:
HIello my mom has just got back from a wonderful holiday on the Costa Brava and is thinking of going back at the end of october this time she is taking my sister who is 16 and brother who is 11 and was wondering what is still open and what the weather is like. :D Thanks.
I am flying out from the UK to the Costa Brava in October, my first holiday abroad in 50 years. I was wondering what things I should pack before I travel. I have been told to take shorts & speedo's, but am only going for sight seeing as it my first time away for such a long time. This is all new to me. Any advice would be welcomed. I want to keep the weight down in my case. Only going for 7 days.
  • Edited by MichaelW54 2022-08-04 08:28:48
    No response
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.