Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
i think your worrying over nothing, ive been on trips to turkey while ive been staying in greece, dont worry

be honest now how many times on entering greece has anyone even looked through the pages of your passport??
I've been to Greece loads of time with a Turkish stamp in my passport and had no problems. It's still there and I went last week. I think there used to be an issue with Turkish Cypriot stamps in your passport but I'm not sure if that is an issue any more either.
yes quite agree with the last two posts, we have had a turkish stamp in for eight years,and been to greece ten times since, and nobody has said anything to us, or even looked saying that :D
I don't think I've ever had my passport checked that thoroughly! Sometimes they don't even appear to check that it's me in the picture!

Don't think you should have a problem :D
Agreeing with everyone else, have been Turkey over to Greece, and, Greece over to Turkey and never had any trouble in fifteen years or more.
firstly the greeks do not hate the turkish. they have had there troubles but they are in the past. there is no problem with having a turkish stamp in your passport when you go to greece as greece is one of the main stepping stones from turkey.
Thanks for all your help guys! Feel much better knowing that! Only one and a bit weeks to go now! Yippee! Thanks! :D
no problem, been to greece and to cyprus with turkish stamp, back to greece in 4 weeks time, dont worry be happy
Anyone would think this is still the dark ages with a question like that!

If you have a EU passport you have the right to freedom to move within the EC. Wherever else you have been.
On 12th May 2005 at 10:16am, sallybear said:
i think your worrying over nothing, ive been on trips to turkey while ive been staying in greece, dont worry

be honest now how many times on entering greece has anyone even looked through the pages of your passport??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.