Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Good News, :pele hope the same low fares will also be available from Malta for the benefit of us residents too. :twisted:
I would presume that the low fares would be available both ways.

I may just book a one way ticket and become an ex-pat as well. :lol:
Pity there isn't a low cost flight to Malta, leaving local airports on late Friday afternoon and returning Sunday evening. The journey to visit my folks in Wales takes me just as long, if not longer, as the flight takes to get to Malta from Birmingham Airport.

I bet this flight would prove to be extemely popular especially with us Maltaphiles, and what an excellent break it would be to spend the odd weekend or more in Malta.

We have in the past managed a flight out there on a Thursday and returned on the Sunday evening but that means having Friday free.

I suppose I can dream on!!!!

Trev
Yes it would be great if only eh! :cry:
Great idea, what a thought, every couple of weeks take a break in Malta, now thats my kind of weekend.

Regards
Sliema2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.