France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Elne
2 Posts
We are going to Argeles sur Mer which is about 10 minutes down the road from Elne. Elne very nice with a good market and the cathedral is worth a visit if you are into that sort of thing. We have been to this area for the last 3 years
Ceret is another place worth a visit especially on Saturday mornings when there is a large market on and but any other day is ok for a wander and a coffee.
Collioure is a wonderful place to go day or night and up in the hills Castelnou and Villefranche de Conflent are both worth seeing.
Call in to any of the small shops on the side of the road selling groceries and wine and you won't be disappointed. The wine you can buy by the litre straight from the barrel and if you have any empty coke or water bottle they will fill them up and the wine is usually between 1.5 and 3.5 euros a litre.
Need any more info let me know
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.