EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Moving to Dubai
6 Posts
For transferring your money try http://www.halofinancial.com or call them on 0207 350 5474 - They offer fantastic exchnage rates and can move your money around very quickly - Highly recomend them

Good luck with the move.

Sarah
:D
Thanks but that's the least of my worries at the moment - how come all your posts have been about Halo Financial :?:
PM sent to Sarah Osmond.
I searched on msn for buying property in dubai, and it came up with quite a few websites. Times have changed!!!!! I lived there yonks ago, and at that time expats were not allowed to buy property at all, though I desperately wanted to! We were allowed to buy a car though, but we paid cash for it.....so......I can't be of help to you...........just am very envious of you!!!!! :D When we had to leave I remember refusing to hand over my passport so they couldn't cancel my visa!!!!!!!!
Thanks madsue had a search on the net just a bit wary as some of the sites seem a bit dodgy and was after some personal recommendations really found out that cluttons (based in the UK) sells property in Dubai

Oh and thanks to Glynis too
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.