General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi.

You tried your neighbours.
Kids in my street when they need cash, tend to clean windows,do car washes or gardening for elderly folk etc.

Just a couple of pointers there for you.

Cheers Ken. :D
lol thanks for the tip but i think im a bit old for that x
Car boot sale season is coming up, why not give it a try or sell some stuff on ebay............... :D

sam x
Join a reward site online - you'll quickly earn some cashback to spend on your hols - without spending a penny to do so :D
The car boot idea is a good one. One of my friends at work does a car boot every week until she has enough money to take the family on an extra holiday. One year she made £2500.
It all depends on how much stuff you have to clear out I guess - it's definitely worth a try though - either that or sticking it all on Ebay
Ebay is always a good idea - it's amazing how much money people will pay for stuff that is worth very little to you personally. It's very true that one person's junk is another person's treasure! :shock:
Yep, ebay all the way!!!
how did you pay for the holiday? :lol:
:lol: im waiting on his reply still vegasone ,,can not wait to see what he replies :lol: hey he might have found a money making sureity lol
I'd say it was a girl! not a him!
Surely only girls put kisses at the end of sentences! ;)
One of my friends at work does a car boot every week until she has enough money to take the family on an extra holiday. One year she made £2500

crikey Lisa - where does she get all the stuff to sell? Surely she'll have nowt left in the house! :lol:

Nik - you could see if there are any delivery jobs in your area - like free papers etc.
what like the big issue... :lol:
:lol: this gets better ,, where is he/she reply :D
LOL Hi Everyone, to end your confusion I am very much female im called Nicola lol, and my dodgy blokey username is because i cudnt think of one and to be honest i hate it when people call me nic so it was stupid really lol.....ANYWAY i have managed to pay for my holiday, buy everything i need AND save up alot of spending money because i got a job! lol so thanks everyone for your tips but i finally got a job :D thankyou xxx
Nic,
Can you lend me a fiver?
Cheers
lol
i aint even got a fiver for myself at the moment ive not been paid lol xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.