Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Psalidi itself is just a collection of modern hotels there is no 'resort centre' or village. The beach is a grotty black grit affair nothing nearby is much better either.
Thanks for that ouzo, any recomendations for anywhere else? What about Corfu? Kid friendly?

Thanks again

NIki
Stayed in Psalidi in September in the Iberostar Panorama. The hotel was brilliant but there is nothing really around it. It's a taxi ride ( approx 6 euros each way) from Kos town. I personally wouldn't go back to Psalidi although Kos was good.
hi we stayed at the ramira beach in 2002 - i think we had a drink at the hotel you're looking at it was fab !

the area is nice - not too far from kos town.

we had a great holiday
Hi,

We stayed at the Iberostar Panorama last year and it was lovely, but extremely quiet out of season. I would recommend it though. Psalidi was Ok, a small area on the outskirts of the main town - which was much more fun. Its fairly child-friendly too.

Karen
Another vote for the Iberstar Panorama !!! We went last Oct with 2 kids (3&7) - excellent ! excellent food, good pools, excellent Playbarn. Kos Town nearby with plently of island trips on offer. Good deal with Medhotels.com (kids stayed free), booked flights separately and hired a car - whole deal about £1000 - would definitely recommend going once but limited appeal to go back.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.