General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
No problem...and is definately worth it for the kids, whichever hot place you go..
Happy hols!!
I always take Diarolite on holidaybwith me as it is great if you have a jippy tummy because is helps to restore lost fluids, salts and sugars. It doesn't taste too bad either.
Helen
We've always taken it away with us in the kids first aid box - always think if they ever suffered from holiday tummy it would help get them right.
But they are also helpful if no bad tummy... its bucks up you & kids by rehydrating you, kids feel tired & hot, give them one... they are great!
And did you know that flat lemonade rehydrates you quicker than when it's fizzy!!! (strange - but true!)
Yup TAH-M....was what my mum gave us as kids.... still not as good as those sachets tho... :D
Flat Coke Cola is good too(not diet)it really hydrates and also settles stomachs.

Norman and Diane :gluck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.