Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi, try this link it gives some info on these apartments...........

http://www.pimsholidays.com/main.html

sam x
Thanks for the reply ....the link is good !!!
But I want to know the judgment of traveller !!!
You know the site introduce the apartments in a good way ....but the people what they think ?!?
typical spanish apartments on the hill

its 10 years ago since we stayed there - they were clean and tidy then but time moves on
Hi.
Pueblo Esparragos is built into the hillside and there is a short but very steep hill up to the apartments. Depending on which apartment you're staying in - top, middle or bottom - you will also have steps to walk up.
It is fine if you are fit and healthy, or have a car.

There are 2 swimming pools, one at the top of the complex (Mariposa), and one at the bottom (Cacatou). Both of them are nice, and both have pool bars serving food. The Wild Asparagus restaurant is also on this complex, as is the Bunch of Grapes bar (which does good food). Cala Llonga village itself has plenty of bars and restaurants, and is a good base for exploring the rest of Ibiza. It is also easy to get a taxi to Ibiza Town or Santa Eulalia at night, if you wanted a change of scene.

I believe that a supermarket opened here last summer, which is good news, as it saves having to walk down to the village and carry back heavy water bottles :D

There are great views over Cala Llonga from parts of the complex.

Most of the apartments are privately owned, so the standard of the interior will depend on the owner's taste and how well they look after it. We've stayed there once, and our apartment was ok, but nothing special. Ask if there are any photos of the interior for you to look at before you book.

I hope this helps.... is this the sort of information you were looking for?
hi
we stayed in carla llonga last year and found it to be a very nice quiet resort
the only thing that was not good is how exspensive it is to stay bed and breakfast
there was no real competition for your custom so every bar restuarant charged top money i would not go back because of that
derek
http://www.childrenwalkingtall.com
this charity deserves to be selected by this site when it is time to review give them your vote
derek
If you're in Cala Llonga make sure you eat at the Esparragos Resturant on a Thursday evening. Firstly the roast lamb is wonderfull - melt in the mouth and secondly there is a Flamenco dancer called Laura who performs in the bar at approx 10:30 and she is incredible. Give it a try 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.