Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
apparently they have flamenco dancers at the mariners bar on the beach just down the hill from the club siesta(we are going on saturday)my mum went to santa eulalia last year and went to this bar on a few occaions.also they have a childrens play area according to the website.the dancers arnt on every night,but im sure they will be on during your holiday.im not sure where else they will be on but there is a tourist information office by the main square,im sure they will direct you mo
Mo, are you going to the Mariners or the Club Siesta on Saturday?
We are heading to Santa Eulalia via Manchester on Wednesday 1st June on the early flight, arriving Ibiza 10.30am.
We have 2 children under 6 so are well looking forward to it....
Maybe, we will see you there...

Mark
:) we are flying from manchester on saturday night to club siesta,but dont get their untill sunday morning, :cry: its the only day that i am hoping for rain in the morning so i wont feel guilty having a sleep.then sun sun sun :D
Hi Mark :wave

Yes the Flamenco dancers are at the Mariners bar on the beach they have lots of things going on in there. Also there is a little play area inside with a swing and things to draw with.They sell food in there and it's very nice plus you get the better seats if you are eating if not there is loads of seating areas at the back for having a beer or two!!

nicky.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.