General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
How about leaving the foundation off and just using a tinted moisturiser instead? Most of the mainstream cosmetic companies include one in their range. I used to use Boots own No7 one - it evens out the skin tone and gives just enough of a glow to your skin to take away the pre-holiday pallor without being so heavily tinted that you have to be careful applying it to make sure it didn't look streaky. Alternatively a friend swears by Evian spritzer spray which can be applied over make-up and is a really quick freshener for the face too.

SM
I like tinted moisturiser too -

I use Boots Organics range - good colour and works really well, you don't need a lot either so a tube lasts for ages.

Elaine
Thanks Girls ,

Gonna give the tinted moisturiser a try !

Us girls have so much prep work to do dont we ! lol ;-)
Try body shops tinted glow enhancer, its similar to a tinted moisturiser only has light reflectors in it, I like it much better and when you come home its something you can use on top of your foundation. They also do a really nice vitamin E face mist which is lovely in top of make-up or straight on your skin.
Thank you for your advice and time gill_mag :)

I was thinking of taking a look in The Body Shop actually so i will now !
I do body shop parties and will second re the tinted glow enhancer, they do a medium or dark colour.

Re the vitamin e fcae mist, they also do a vitamin c face mist which smells of oranges, very nice! Put it in the fridge and it is a lovely refresher when you have been in the sun. It also has a moisturiser in it.

HTH
Allison
didn't know the vitamin c face mist had moisturiser in it, does the vitamin e also.
Clinique do a really good one, Ive been very impressed with it, they also do it in a lighter shade or darker to suit your skin tone :D
Ive just checked my book and the vitamin c is a facial spritz, whch means is is a freshener but I know for a fact that the vitamin e is a light moisuriser.

HTH
Allison
hi
i have tried a fair few, olay, clarins, etc and the best one for giving good cover and colour with a nice natural finish is christian dior hydra move.It is pricey but there are a few sellers on ebay(in uk and usa)offering very good prices
HTH
em
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.