General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Girls on holiday
13 Posts
How about Barcelona?
How long do you want to go for ?

How far do you want to travel maximum ?

What's your budget per person ?

Where's best for you to fly from location wise ?
7-10 days

Europe

£350 pp

Flying ideally from Manchester

Thanks!!
Rethymnon Crete is a lively town without the usual
vomit-fest!!(brilliant!) :lol: We loved it! 8)
Lots of streets in the old town to explore/plenty of restaurants & a good beach. Also you can do trips to Knossos, Heraklion, Samarian Gorge etc etc & even Santorini.........a long day but an absolute must-see!
The Algarve ? Jet2.com ex Manchester or Easyjet out of L'pool as an alternative.Lagos should suit you- choice of first class beaches and virtually endless selection of great restaurants and the lager louts rarely get that far west.Lagos is on the Algarve railway network,so it's simplicity itself to explore other towns from there.
2 recommendations:

Cyprus - Beautiful beaches especially in the east, good choice of resorts and fabulous weather. Lovely food and great people too. You could stay in Protaras and then you have the choice of going to Ayia Napa if you wish without staying there. Ayia Napa had some bad press several years ago, however I've been going for 24 years at least twice a year and it's a fabulous place, something for everyone and the beaches are second to none.

Zante - Lovely Greek island, with lovely beaches and again a fabulous choice of beaches to choose from. Kalamaki is very nice as is Tsivili.

Good luck
Oh allright then, you can all come to my house!!! :D
Oh allright then, you can all come to my house!!!

Here Chivas are you just hoping they're fans of Falsies ? ! :lol:
I have been reading these posts has my eldest daughter who is in her twenties was thinking of a late deal in August...
Unfortunatly her holidays have to be taken in School holidays ...
Her friend is also going but like you requires a holiday that is not rowdy so any more suggestions will be gratefully recieved and i will pass them on to my daughter,
Cheers :)
Bulgaria- Sunny Beach is the largest & livliest resort, Golden Sands is smaller a bit more laid back. There are other smaller resorts, but they may well be to wuiet for you, judging by what you said.
Many thanks for all suggestions-we are looking at Algarve at the minute so thanks to Sagres for that.

Chivas 69-thanks for the offer but I think 5 girls might be a bit much for you. :D
ngj0,
I'm sure you'll enjoy the Algarve;shout out if you need more info - or I'll see you on the Portugal forum. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.