General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
oohh you're our worst nightmare then :rofl only joking!
we went to Aquafantasy in Kusadasi at the end of June, it has a waterpark next door that you get free unlimited access to, also its very lively if you want it to be, they had partys on the beach & music in some oarts at night.
we have 3 kids though, 1 a toddler so we were in bed by midnight :rofl
its worth a look though, i know a couple that went last year & loved it ( i mean a couple that have no kids)

maybe think of Marmaris otherwise, i can't say where as i've never been, although my friend & her cousin go every year to party!
good luck.
you could try the honaloulo . my nephew and 20of his friends stayed there that seems to be a young hotel they were between 18 and 23 and had a ball .done there drinking before they went out and then did'nt soend that much as the prices in the clubs were getting quite costly .
We stayed in playa del ingles, gran canaria all inclusive in a hotel called "aparthotel rondo". we were a group of 7 "girls"! well, we were all around 40!! (out there celebrating 40th birthdays)! but, we were out til at least 4am (often 6am) everyday! the all inclusive drinks finished at 10.30pm, whch was quite good, cos we then went out about 11pm after filling up there! the food was good, it was a mixed nationality hotel & not too many families around. (well we never got any complaints about our noise)! we booked the flight/hotel & transfer independently through alpharooms. had great time, so may be worth a thought! whatever you do book-enjoy!!! :tup
We went to the Grand Newport between Bodrum and Bitez this June. It's ideal for the younger end and plenty of facilities a dolmus ride away. Clubbing by the bucket load and booze by the barrel.

I'm the other end of the age thing and enjoyed it, but plenty teens/ early 20's were there. The main problem is the steps to your rooms.
id recommend Mexico, Cancun.
There seems to be a lot of reasonably priced all inclusive hotels, weather is ok, nightlife is excellent.
Nicky the last week in May is Whit week and is the school holidays!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.