General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Jasmin

Hope you are looking for a week for that price, if so try Belcekiz beach hotel at Olu Deniz Turkey, fantastic place read the reviews.

Good luck

kazee
thank you very much for that info. what tour operator offers this hotel?

Jasmin
thomson/portland do that hotel,but for £350 each i think you'll struggle when all the supplements are added on.
by the way where are you flying from and on what date in september,and does it have to be turkey or will anywhere do.
well it doesnt really matter where to fly from, wherever is cheapest, but looking at going from, birmingham, any london airport or maybe manchester and leeds.

and on regards to location, anywhere cheap will do haha :lol:

and we are looking at departing between 3rd september and 15th september

Jasmin
direct holidays 7 sept 3* ai lanzarote bay apartments,costa teguise lanzarote.£688 for 2 people.looked at review and looks good.

thomas cook 10 sept 3*ai dar khayam hamammet tunisia.£750 can get £20 0ff if you only have 15kg instead of 20kg

thomas cook 15 sept ova resort hisaronu turkey 3*ai £764 £20 off for 15kg

thomas cook pineta marmaris turkey 15 sept 774 ai can't remember star rating proberly 3*

all from birmingham

didn't check reviews for ova or pineta but the dar khayam loos good i am going there myself in august.

hope this has been of some help,anything else just ask
thank you so much for doing all that research!

will you let us know what the hotel is like in tunisia when you get back?

Jasmin
Hi Jasmin

Just wondering, do you 2 girls want to be close to the action, or want something more relaxing away from all the 'hussle and bussle'?

Also, how long you planning on going for?

I may have a few suggestions, and will look into prices for you

Suddy
well we are both 19, so being close to where all the action is would be good, altho we are also looking to relax, but would like to go out maybe a few days while we are there. and we are only planning on going for a week.

thanks for all the help!

Jasmin
Jasmin, how about Ibiza for a week?

The Hotel Nautilus is situated in San Antonio Bay in a beautiful position on the beach. There are a few really good bars just across the road and the town itself is within easy reach, but far enough away so it's quiet in the evening.

Try http://www.cheapflights.co.uk - Liverpool do some good offers to Ibiza or try INVALID URL who can do flights and accommodation.

We booked the Nautilus (all-inclusive), with INVALID URL who will put together a complete package for a very competitive price :)
thanks very much Cadge16 ill be looking at all of the suggestions and see what me and my friend come up with. if anybody else has anymore suggestions/advice, feel free to share the knowledge haha :lol:
If you fancy a fortnight for that price, try http://www.kandsholidays.com/C_offers.htm and have a look at Pink Palace or Magico Bronzo.
Quite a few younger end went last year and were made very welcome. They are cheap, but not nasty. We paid £319 for 2 weeks, 3* A/I.

Parky
Hey jasmin. I've done some research and these are the holidays i've found:

The following are from http://www.thomascook.com
1) TURKEY: Club Sultan **** Ozdere, with Thomas Cook DEP07/09/2006 @ 22:30 from newcastle = TOTAL: £758

2) TUNISIA: Dar Khayam Hotel *** Hammamet, with Sunset DEP13/09/2006 @ 18:20 from London gatwick = TOTAL: £674

3) BULGARIA: Hotel IFA Nessebar Mare **** Nessebar, with JMC DEP04/09/2006 @ 19:40 from london gatwick = TOTAL £716

4)MAJORCA: Hotel Jupiter/Saturno *** Alcudia (24hours All-Inclusive here!!) with Cosmos DEP09/09/2006 @ 22:50 from London gatwick = TOTAL £724!!

*** all the above can be deducted by £20 if you only want to take 15kg luggage each, instead of 20 included in the prices above.

The following holidays are from http://www.cosmosholidays.co.uk
1)BENIDORM: Hotel Flamingo Benidorm *** with Cosmos, DEP10/09/2006 @ 06:55 from London Gatwick = TOTAL £788

2)LANZAROTE: Apts Lomo Verde *** Puerto Del Carmen DEP 14/09/2006 @ 16:00 from Manchester = TOTAL £744 (transfers not included)

3)TENERIFE: Aparthotel Caledonia Park *** Playa De Las Americas DEP 15/09/2006 @ 23:00 from London Gatwick = TOTAL £790

I just had a quick browse on the major tour operators websites and these were the deals within your budget. The holiday to Alcudia in majorca may interest you with 24hours all-inclusive, or maybe Turkey, with its warmer climate and more relaxing activities may be what your after.
Hope these have helped give you more of an idea

Thanks, Suddy
o wow! theres loads of holidays there! i'm sure we will be able to find something now! thank you so much to everyone for finding these deals :D

Jasmin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.