General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
you cant beat benidorm its got everything you are looking for
:D Benidorm gotta second that, we have just come back last month, there's something there for everyone's taste. Lots of great comedians on,hypmertists etc etc.. It's really cheap eating/drinking, and there's plenty of hotels slap bang in the middle of where the pubs/clubs are. Can recommend hotel Ambassador playa, nice food comfy accomodation, and right on the door step to various pub/clubs. Also Los Dalmatas is a good hotel too.

Whatever, and wherever you decide, have a brill holiday. BBB.
Ibiza is fantastic, it has some lovely places to visit, not all 18-30's.
Hope you have a lovely time where ever you decide.
Magaluf

Its Not all Young people either, its very mixed and has clubs and bars to accomodate everybody.
How about Turkey? we stayed in Icmeler which is a lovely place with loads of bars and a couple of nightclubs. Its only a short taxi or bus ride to Marmaris which has an amazing selection of clubs and bars. It was very reasonably priced aswell and you can still get very cheap duty free.
I have to agree with Benidorm. Has everything your looking for.Lots of bars,clubs and restaurants to choose from :D
My auntie lives in Benidorm, has done for 5 years now...... :roll: loads of bars/restaurants to choose from, but since theychanged to the Euro, prices have gone up quite a bit, and she has noticed a decline in holidaymakers. Have you considered Ayia Napa in Cyprus? Not the "Party Place" everybody thinks it is (It is if you goto the Square in Ayia Napa) it has some lovely bars and restaurants, and good nightlife. Something to suit everyone. We were quite suprised to see so many families when we went last year.........its finally got rid of its trashy reputation........ :wink:
I have to agree with the last post. I went on a girl's only holiday to Ayia Napa and can say it was one of the best I have been on.
Some lovely bars, restaurants and beaches , we all had a brilliant time.
The square does get busy at night but there is a great atmosphere, everyone just having fun.
I would definitely recommend it. :lol:
I work in a school and for the last 5 years about 10 of us have had a week away during half term, although giving it a miss this year, but looking at brochures for next year. Anyway, we have always gone to the Costa's and have been lucky with everything Last year, for a change we went to Majorca and it was fab, I was swimming in the sea in October!, a little cold but ok. The weather was great, very sunny, spent the days on the beach, a little chilly at night so needed a cardi. Go for it , you'll have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.