Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Stayed at these appartments August 2004 and was generally disappointed and would not go back.It was a case of making the best of it! Appartments were guite spread out some on an elevated site with poor access.We arrived in the night only to be greeted by a non English speaking porter who appeared to be drunk.After waiting around in the dark with 3 kids we were eventually taken by minibus to our apartment. Had to struggle in the dark with luggage along uneven unlit path and was abandoned by porter.Got to apartment which was basic to say the least and cried!!!.Rep managed to move us next day to apartment off hillside but it still took 10 mins to walk to main lobby/pool area along a dusty road(all my good sandals got ruined).These apartments are quite isolated with no shops to speak of near by and no restaurants The nightly entertainment was very amateurish and at times embarassing to watch.Kids club very basic.
Option to go full board for 15 euros per day with kids free was good but then there was no where else to eat anyway.Having said that food was quite good .Just a bit boring eating in the same room every night.
Pool had lifeguard which was reassuring.
Basically needed a holiday and made the best of it and kids were happy around pool all day(it was their first foreign holiday and they are young so weren't hard to please)But unless you are happy with a very basic poolside holiday I wouldn't recommend these appartments
Thanks for that Moonbeam. Sorry about your holiday. I booked something else in the end, but was keeping an eye on these for next year. I'll steer well clear.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.