Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
sorry never stayed there but the is a good review at holidays uncovered
type into google,,,but skiathos is a lovely island and been twice
I've added these apartments to our review site so hopefully if someone has stayed here they will post their opinion.

Olympic also feature these apartments and info with a couple of pictures can be viewed HERE
Hi, have been to these appartments with Manos 2 years ago, with other half and 2 kids under 3years. The appartments are lovely, very spacious and clean. Large fridge freezer for storing food and beer!! Patio/balcony area is large.
Beach is georgeous, and child friendly- doesn't get deep too quickly. Only one taverna on beach as is a protected area and nature reserve. Is fairly quiet resort but busses to town are regular and cheep. Tavernas/bars near property are good. Also 2 supermarkets.
Great place for relaxing holiday with fantastic beach, good food and good accomodation.
I am going back this summer, we enjoyed it so much!!
Hi Mish,
thanks for the info, I don't suppose you have any pictures of the apartments, as the Manos Travel Guide only shows the one picture of the outside.
I just would like to see what they are like inside.

Mick
hi unpinsmoke, My family and I went to skaithos last august.I was very apprehensive,as i'd never heard of it (late deal).All I can say is bloody luved it.we stayed in the amelia appts in koukanaries which was right out of the way down a dirt track..lol.It was perfect for the kids...they had so much fun.even though koukanaries isnt very big theres still enough to do.go into skaithos town on an evening its great...loads to see and do.You.ve picked a great place to go ...we will be going back in sept!!.Trying icmeler in turkey in 7 days yipeeee.happy hoildays...angie xx 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.