Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Thanks Naughty. I was beginning to thinik that these apartments were a figment of manos's imagination as I couldn't find much reference to them on the World wide web :roll:
Hi there,
We have booked to stay at Paschalis from 22/06/07- 06/07/07.
I am trying to find a little bit more info about Paschalis apartments.
Hi Myrada, I hear you are staying in Pascjhalis in June as well. I shall keep you informed if I'll find out anything about the place and, please, if you have anything to share"¦"¦ .
Hi,

The link that naughty pasted has some pretty good info :wink:
Holidays uncovered.co.uk has some good reveiws for Paschalis apartments, Trolous on its website 8)
Hi,
We stayed at these appartments in 2005 and are returning this year, 22 June for 2 weeks. The apartments are quite basic, but enough for a very relaxing holiday. There are great views, and yes it is high up on a hill but there is an easier route up along a dirt track through the olive grove. The views are great, the pool is excellent as is the 'self-service' bar! Basically you serve yourself with beers, soft drinks and write it down to pay later as the bar tends to be unmanned at this time of year. (thats how it was, it may have changed) 5l water is also available to save carrying it up the hill. The owners are very relaxed and friendly and you will have a totally chilled out experience. Links via bus/taxi to all of the beaches etc. are good, and there are loads of good tavernas to eat at locally and a small cocktail bar near the beach. We are going back as it was such a relaxing experience and enjoyable experience.
Grotz would you be the first to add your review of these apartments by Clicking Here

Many thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.