Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Me again!

So did anyone go there this year or know anyone who did?

Would appreciate any comments!!
In reply to a question regarding La Luna Aparthotel ,Troulos Bay,Skiathos.Dimitris will if asked will allocate a room at the top block which is furthest away from the bar.The telephone number is in most brochures.Speaking as a past subscriber to this site and a six times visitor to LaLuna I,m sure all the things that have been said on how good LaLuna is are true. I will be returning there on 30/09/05(two days) and i cant believe how lucky I am to be returning again.If the customer with the questions would like more info then I will be more than willing to discuss in e-mails. Pete.
Me and my family went there this year and last year, we have booked again for next year. This year we had a two bedroom apartment. It is going to be renovated for next year. There are 2 blocks and the 2 beds are the furthest away from the pool and bar. There isn't any noise in the evening, the bar does stay open until the last person goes to bed, on occasions that was us! There are two 2 bed apartments within the grounds, one on the ground floor and one on the middle floor.
You will have a great time, we love it. Dimi the manager and Rula who runs it are great people. This year we go on 4th August and have got an apartment on the top floor, they have been done out and looked fantastic(we had a peep).
When do you go?
Enjoy.
We are going on 14th August i believe from Manchester.

I'm glad to hear you liked it, it is reassuring when people re book to go again!

must admit it seems like a lifetime away but sure it will come round very quickly.

thank you for your reply
as a regular visitor to la luna i can assure u you are in for a good holiday la luna is a beautiful hotel and so is the island of skiathos true the bar has been known to be open untill well after sunrise but dimi (dimitris) makes sure it stays quiet dimitris and stavroula are terrific hosts and will look after you for your stay i'll be back with my family for the 7th time in late june cant wait enjoy!!!
If anyone is going to la Luna over the next few months please be sure to write a review! very interested to hear any comments on the two bed apartments which I understand were to be renovated for 2006 season.

thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.