Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Sarah

Going to La Luna in 3 weeks time and cant wait!!

This will be our 6th time to La Luna and we love it....

Will let you know when we return what renovation works have taken place. Last time we went was in 2004 and the appartments were looking abit shabby but saying that it was only the decoration. The rooms are cleaned and tidied everyday and the whole place is spotless.

Dimitri (the manager) is a fantastic guy and will ensure you have a great holiday....he remembers everybody by their first names and will always recommend good places to eat and visit.

There are lots of lovely restaurants and taverna's all over the island serving both local and international dishes.

Skiathos town and harbour is a great place to wander around in the evenings (there's always some fantastic boats to look at).

Thoroughly recomend Skiathos and especially La Luna - you wont be disappointed.
Thank you for that, please post a review and a message when you get back letting us know if and how they have improved!

Also any tips on the area, eating places things to do etc!!

have a fantastic holiday - seems a very long time until mine!!
Hi there Dawn P - did you have a good holiday and was la Luna as good as you have experienced in the past? look forward to hearing from you!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.