Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
nidri on lefkas
8 Posts
Try to make sure that you are not on the main road as the motorbikes and scooters at night will drive you mad
Nidri is definitly my favourite place to go in greece. It has an amazing feel about the place that is really special. There are lots of good shops and tavernas, my favourite is definitly the Panorama on the seafront. A lovely thing to do is take the ferry from nidri over ro the nearby island of meganissi and have a wander. it only takes anout 25mins to get there and its a lovely thing to do. As far as accomodation goes i've stayed at the gregoris apartments which were very nice and set back from the main road so you got no noise but i've been to nidri a few times and know where most accomodation is situated so if you need any advice on that front just contact me. i hope that helps a bit.
thanks kwargent,bit late realy to ask as we have just booked to go to the oscar studios after they were recomended to us but what do you or any body else think
After doing a bit of digging around on the web I've discovered that Bubbles Bar in Nidri has Sky TV.... the 4th Test is on whilst we're there and we'll be desperate to keep up to date with what's happening. Is Bubbles Bar easy to find in Nidri? Are there any other bars in Nidri that have Sky TV?
Thanks.
I don't know about staying in Nidri, as I've only been there as a stop off for the day. One thing I do know is that we had the best pizza we have ever, ever tasted there! :yipee

I can't remember the name of the restaurant, but if you stand on the sea front as if you have just got off a boat and face the village, it is along the front a bit to your left. It has a great big wood burning oven in it, which is the secret of the glorious pizza :D

So gorgeous was this pizza, we went back on the same trip a couple of years later, just to have another pizza, but it was late in the season and the restaurant wasn't opening until the evening. We were gutted :bawl

Lesley
8) Could you please give me some advice on Nidri. This will be the first time in september that we have been to lefkas. Is it quiet or noisy, what is there to do in lefkas and nidri? what is the public transport like.? :)
Thank you all comments will be a great help. :roll:
Hi

Going to Nidri in June, any recommendations welcome for the Transfer from Preveza airport.

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.