Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
So sorry to hear about your experiences. I always thought Meon would be very good as they've always seemed expensive to me. I suppose it just goes to show that you don't always get what you pay for.

Have you considered DIY. That way you could deal directly with the owner and you'd have a better idea of what you're getting.

I did diy villa holidays for years before we bought our own last year.

My experience is that the best maintained and equipped villas are the ones that are used regularly by their owners so my advice would be to ask lots of questions, (for most owners, myself included it's their favorite subject anyway)

We visit our house every 6-8 weeks or so in summer and and add something every time we go. It also means I can check on the pool etc regularly.

Unfortunately many tour operators require sole rights to a property all season which probably means the owner never goes and so isn't bothered about maintenance.
hi,
has anyone stayed here?
I have heard some pretty awful reports about it.
has anyone stayed here and what was your experience?
Hi Sophie

I have merged your topic with one already open on the Meon Villas. Perhaps you will find the information you are looking for in some of the previous posts.

HTH

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.