Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
How about flamingo land, great for families and couples, we've been going for years even before we had kids. Some excellent shows, good zoo, night time entertainment there is a family bar and adult only bar, there is also a leisure complex on site with a swimming pool, and lots of places to visit roundabout.
If you live near a low cost airline base get yourself on a plane to one of Europe's larger cities - we are planning to go to Valencia in October and the whole trip will cost us less than £400 for two for three nights including flights. Prague is also an excellent trip - plenty to see and do and really cheap when you get there.

If you want a UK holiday find a posh hotel with leisure facilities, there are plenty of deals over the weekends and rooms can be had for similar prices to a B&B.

Avoid Centre Parcs like the plague - they remind me of overpriced prison camps (and yes I have been to one!).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.