Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hi, both have bars and restarants in although the CC has more in as it is bigger, some prefer the europa as it is smaller but others prefer the CC all comes down to taste. Fine to walk down to the CC but better off getting a taxi back up the hill.
Thanks Louise - how long do you think it would take to walk from one centre to the other? Are there shops/bars on the way?
Hi there
Europa is smaller than CC but has loads of bars and restaurants If you LOVE meat then El Brasero is for you the T bone is to die for you tell them how big you want it and they cook it :tup
photo hereto prove it there's a Chinese All You Can Eat but the menu is small although cheap
the best bar is difficult but after lunch Extreeemz is good with beer at less than 1€ a pint (Say hello to Ceri for me)

the walk down to the CC is around 20 minutes but the taxi back is 3€ and 5 mins BTW the taxi rank is out side the Europa on the high level
Pictures of Europa I've got
photo 1
photo 2
Europa is at the top of this hill just over the brow to find it look for the phone masts
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.