Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Europa centre
6 Posts
Click Here for reviews of these apartments.
FLICKS for brekkie, upper floor, get there earlyish as it's always busy.

PICKWICKS is a good little bar (no loud music, just good company) around the back of the Europa next to BISTRO FRERE which is also a great little restaurant,

There are loads of good places to eat in the Europa centre try a few and decide for yourself.

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY
Thanks for that , six of us going, we will have a grat time was there in april last year, can not remember going in Pickwicks will have to try it.
Wheres better for eating out and places to take kiddies the Europa or the Commercial Centre ??
In my opinion EUROPA CENTRE is definately best to take children too.
The BARBACOA does good food and family entertainment till about 11pm then it's more adult stuff but they do warn you! The MIRAMAR (I think thats what its called) and few other close by have a little park where the children can play while your finishing your meal.
Most bars in the Europa are family friendly and some even have early evening party-time for kids.
Also at the Europa there are trampolines, bungee jump things!!! etc. to kids amused.
The Main centre is ok and there are child friendly bars there, but you get alot more hassle from pr's etc. I think it's more geared towards the 18+ crowd.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.