Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
There are the following that I know of :-

Cyber Max - between Wisebuys and the Chinese - this is the best one in my view, really clean, air-conditioned and all new machines, the Spanish owner is a really nice guy as well.

Jolly Lemon - Next to La Gaviota.

There is also a German (I think) run one opposite Bora Bora.

Hope this helps. There are probably others as well.

Ian
Would also imagine most of the hotels would have internet access in the lobby.
If you are bringing a laptop we have a free WIFI wireless service,John.
can any laptop be used on a WIFI system and how do you know if your own laptop is WIFI enabled? sorry, i'm a bit of a novice still.
Hi Beachcomber, I am not visiting your area this xmas, but can I say I like the way you are helping us brits to find our way around your area ,I know it is a bit of publicity for your pub but I hope you get a few callers from this web site,we were there several years ago and frequented a pub called the (touch of class ) is it still running ,Thanks again Top Dog, by the way we beat wrexham in the F A cup tonight 2-1 which is unusual for us to get through the first round
can any laptop be used on a WIFI system and how do you know if your own laptop is WIFI enabled? sorry, i'm a bit of a novice still.

Hi Ruthbean,I really couldnt say but if you ask the question in our "Computer Problems" section http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=53
For sure someone will have the answer,all the best,John.

Hi Beachcomber, I am not visiting your area this xmas, but can I say I like the way you are helping us brits to find our way around your area ,I know it is a bit of publicity for your pub but I hope you get a few callers from this web site,we were there several years ago and frequented a pub called the (touch of class ) is it still running ,Thanks again Top Dog, by the way we beat wrexham in the F A cup tonight 2-1 which is unusual for us to get through the first round

Hello Top Dog,Ive been answering and asking questions on message boards must be going on eight years now and have been a member of HT since shortly after its birth.The idea of the change of Log in name came after my son opened his second bar in Ibiza.There is of course a little bit of advertising value but I do it because I enjoy it and think of it as a hobby.Economically my time would be much better spent in the bar chatting with customers which I do but you can only do so much.

I have seen "A Touch of Class" advertising and presume its still open but Ive never been there and dont know exactly where it is in Mojacar.Normally I would ask someone but am in the UK right now,all the best and congrats on the footy,John.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.