All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
Hi Larney and welcome to HT!

You may get a better response if you post in our Other Destinations forum HERE where there is a sticky topic dedicated to the Maldives.

luci :wave
Hi Luci

How do I post it somewhere else, I don't know my around this website
!?!
:?
If you click on the word "HERE" in my post above, the link will take you to the correct forum.

HTH

luci :wave
Hi

The resort Kuredu has a "fitness room" and many room types available. (see Hayes and Jarvis brochure) I have spent alot of time sudying AI hotels in the Maldives for honeymoon purposes and I have yet to come across any family rooms as the Maldives tend to be aimed at couples and offers very l9ittle for families (from what I have seen!)
many thanks for your response
Check local travel agents. Some have very good information and are very helpful if you contact them. I have used http://www.corporatetravelsandtours.com before and they were very helpful. There are more sites and i am sure if you do a search you will find lots.

Cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.