Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I expect by now you're tucked up in bed dreaming of tomorrow (or frantically doing last minute packing) but I do hope you have a super time and that your son soon recovers. I'm sure you're well stocked up with Calpol! I've always found medical facilities there are excellent should you need them and at least your husband speaks the language, which makes it even easier.

I'm sure Briar will forgive me for digressing, but the funniest thing I experienced was in a chemist in PEK. On hearing me greet the chemist in Arabic an English lady asked if I spoke the language. I said I knew very little and asked what the problem was. She then said her husband had head lice. :roll: Well, as you can imagine, neither my Arabic or the trusty phrase book was up to that one so I said just pointed to the man and said in French that the man had fleas (scratching my head to get the point across). The chemist just smiled and said in English "oh, head lice" and gave her the necessary stuff!

Anyway dear, have a lovely time and we look forward to hearing from you when you all get back. :kiss
Hi Aslemma,
Well as you can see from the time of this posting I can't sleep...too excited :D
Ali my son is alot better and is asking what we can buy at the airport so
he's definatley feeling better!
I am cooking a traditional Sunday roast for the family when I get there they are curious about yorkshire puddings... if it turns out wrong they will never know.( hee hee), dont you just wish Aunt Bessie had got her act together over there!! :roll:
Well better go, and I'll speak to you in 2 wks thats if I haven't set up a Yorkshire Pudding factory and become a millionaire!! :wink:
Rach
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.