Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi gfuller,

Unfortuately Bangalore does not have an airport hotel. Hotels rooms are in such high demand at Bangalore that room prices are amongst the most expensive in the world..
If its for one night, you could stay at a service apartment. The rooms are basic but clean and reasonable. If you pm me the date you will be landing at Bangalore, I can ask around...

Cheers
Hi
We got a flight from Goa to Bangalore a couple of years ago,when we arrived, there were plenty of taxi's.One of them took us to an hotel that he knew,surprise, I can't remember the name,but it was reasonable for 3 nights. We managed to haggle a price, so don't assume the price on the board is the only price!
The centre isn't too far from the airport, approx 15mins, so you don't have to stay so close.
Hope this is of help
Daffodil2 :lol:
I spent 3 months in Bangalore last year. Unfortunately this was business related, where my company shipped all our jobs to Bangalore and then we lost our jobs.

However I did have a good time and met lots of nice people
I stopped in service apartments, which were excellent

http://www.halcyoncondos.com/condo.htm

Halcyon Condos in Koromangala, Bangalore.
Half way between the airport and Electronic City.
They are more designed for long stay, but you could try a one night visit.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.