Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
P.E.K is lovely set around the marina, but to be honest with you I dont think it matters where you go in Tunisia if your 3 girls on your own then be prepared to get hassle :yikes It is still a lovely country and a firm no thankyou in shops, keep walking and wearing dark sun glasses thus avoiding any eye contact sometimes does the trick 8) If your looking for a good adult only hotel, then the Royal Kenz in P.E.K is well worth a visit. The only thing being is that the nightlife in P.E.K is pretty low key and centered mainly in and around the hotels. There are lots of restaurants, cafes and a few nightclubs but if its night life you want then aim for Sousse where you will find lots more :wave
I second the Royal Kenz. Loads of reviews on this site. No children and the rest of the guests range from early 20's upwards
If you are getting bothered by the hassle, try saying "Metta keesh maiya min fahdlek, imshi" - It is perfectly polite, and simply means "Stop bothering me please, go!" It usually works a treat as they are so surprised :lol:
Thanks for the tips everyone :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.