Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
what is the name of the hotel?
Thank you both (and nice to see a 'face' I know here Briar!!) but have ended up going to Port el Kantaoui - Royal Kenz. Looked at the reports on here, and mostly they're good, so I'm sure we'll like it. Be nice trying somewhere different. (And already have a fortnight booked in Icmeler in June, where we KNOW we love!!)
I'm sure you will have a good time and you will certainly find more to do in PEK than in Monastir or Skanes. There are excellent reports on the Royal Kenz.
Have you been on your holiday to Tunisia yet?

I ask as i am off to Monastir on the 29th Jan for the first time and like you am an icmeler lover - 3 times last year - so was hoping you could give me an opinion based on ratings to icmeler.

Thanks in advance
Tunisia is very different to Turkey and you wont find it to be anything like Icmelar. Saying that if you dont compare it and accept Tunisia for the way it is you will have a good time
Having stayed at the Royal Kenz 3 times now each for 2 weeks at a time, each visit was as good as the 1st time we went. Loved it to bits, excellent hotel. I,m sure you will have a good time :fly deb.x
funny there should be three additions to this chat yesterday, as its today we're off to Tunisia! All packed now, we fly at teatime. And yes, I'll be back to tell you what we think. We're going mostly without preconceptions, if anything, we're NOT expecting a lot. It's January, we know the weather isnt a definate, we're going just hoping to enjoy a restful week. So, see you all soon!
Cant wait to hear all about it -dunno what to pack - suppose i'll just have to wait.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.