Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
I'm sure that Roly's will be open.

Ian
Most of the Brit bars should be open on the strip inc Rolys already mentioned,Los Amigos,Badgers,M Bar,Sirrocco,Snoopy's,Gala's then a little further along the night bars,Essentials,Limelights and Sitio's.

Just past the Beachcomber there is Cafe Sol and a fairly new night bar called Med Bar.Further towards Garrucha there is Cave and Venue Bars and thats all I can think of Brit Bar wise.

Quite a few Spanish bars are still open so theres plenty of choice although not much live entertainment around.
Have a good time,

John.
Had a very good meal last night in Mesa - this is what used to be called Telescopes, in the Parque Commercial (by the roundabout where the road comes down from the pueblo)

Mesa is a brit run restaurant with a good menu and excellently presented food in pleasant modern surroundings at 30 to 35 Euros a head including wine.

Casablanca was open but fully booked as usual ( about 10mins walk in Garrucha direction from, oposite the Neptuno beach bar which is closed until March). Have read good reports on Casablanca, which I believe is spanish, so shall have to book next time we head that way.
Thanks for the reply's folks
We shall no doubt be popping in for one of your wonderful coffee's John, so perhaps we shall get to chat!
Which of the Spanish Bars/Restaurants can anyone recommend?
Value for money "The Blue Dolphin" properly called something like "El Delphin" I think.It is just on the Garrucha side of the "Continental Hotel" on Mojacar Playa on the opposite side of the road.A three course meal,night or day,for 10 Euros.Excellent home made food.

A 5 course meal can be had at "Sa Palmo Restaurant" a couple of miles outside Mojacar on the Carboneras road.9 Euros inc your quality wine,water etc.

Turre has a few good Spanish restaurants inc "Ossaka" I think its spelt,at the top end of Turre high street on the left.

Filipes and the Argentinian (La Cabana) have a good reputation in Mojacar.

Have a great feed,John.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.