America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Welcome home U2fan! :wave

Thanks for a super trip report! :tup

If anyone would like to read U2fan's hotel review, you'll find it HERE.

Pippy :D
Excellent trip report U2fan! I really enjoyed reading it.

What did you think of Presidential Limos? Was the champagne chilled or warm? We've booked them to pick us up from the airport, do a strip tour and take us to the hotel. I read on another site that someone got a surly driver and warm champagne so I just wondered what your experience was.

luci :wave
Luci

We thought Presidential Limos were great. Both drivers we had were friendly and chatty.

I can't remember how chilled the champagne was, but I'm sure I would have noticed if it had been warm! One thing I do remember though was that it was quite sweet.

Enjoy!

U2fan
That's great, thanks! I don't particularly like champagne, or anything fizzy, but as it's included it should be a nice start to our trip.

luci :wave
fantastic report! loved reading it,can't wait for our return visit,
tracy
Good report. Glad you had a good time.
Nice report, glad you had a great time. We thought Top of the World was good too..........if you go back to Vegas, eat at Alize, at the top of the Palms, it even beats Top of the World hands down!!

TC
What a great report.
I'm off to read your hotel report now as, if we can afford it, we want to go to LV for our 10th anniversary and stay in the Bellagio. Do you happen to know if they have anywhere there to get our vows renewed? If not, my hubby wants to get them done by Elvis!! :lol:
I really enjoyed reading this and re-traced every step with you.

John
t/r
Great report. Sounds like you run about mad as much as we do in Vegas! We did 2 nights at the Bellagio in September (after 6 nights at TI) and it was really nice. The pools were just so spotless! I'd probably like to go back. Only thing I didn't like (and it's minor) is that you have quite a walk to get out of the place, because of the lake.

You planning on going back?
Thanks everyone!

Puddleduck2 - I'm not sure about what the Bellagio offers re-renewing vows. My husband would have loved ours to be renewed by Elvis... maybe one day!!!!! I'm sure the concierge would be able to help you - their email address is ConciergeServices@bellagioresort.com

U2fan
Thanks U2fan, I'll mail them nearer the time, although to be honest, it's looking more like Elvis everyday as we just think that would be a hoot.
WOW Great report, thanks for sharing.

You both must have spent a small fortune shopping! :wink:

JaimeC :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.