America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Thanks for the trip report. There's no such thing as one that's too long! Glad you enjoyed it.

My brorther got married at the Little Chapel of the Flowers last year after proposing the day before at sunset at the Grand Canyon.

luci :wave
Thanks Patkin! :tup
Congratulations on your 'wedding' :love

it's a good experience looking down through the glass floor

I admire anyone who's able to do that, I really do :?

Pippy :D
Bay City Diner was the first place we ate in years ago when we first went to Vegas and the food was great and also it was the first place I put a dollar into a machine and won :lol:

John
I must say a big thank you to all posters on this site, for advice, tips about vegas and loads of other destinations you just can't go wrong reading this forum.
Thank You All..
Sounds Fab. Thanks for the trip report.
We plan to renew our vows in 2009 when we visit Vegas for the first time and I had thought about that chapel; how did you find their service? Was it easy to book?
Hi Puddleduck,

It's very easy to book on line, the chapel and grounds really are lovely at the Little Chapel of Flowers. You do see so many wedding chapels in vegas and we viewed loads on line before making a decision of which one to go with. When we were in Vegas we did notice a few that we had looked at on line and some of them did look a little tacky compared with the on-line description. The minister was a real nice person who you sit down with before the service and confirm exactly how you would like the service to go prays ect.
You can also tailor your service beforehand to meet whatever needs you may require...erm..Elvis...lol..we thought about this and decided to give him a miss (maybe next time)
Thanks Patkin. Enjoyed your report.
Thanks Patkin.

We are going with our best friends who got married a couple of months after us and funny you should mention Elvis because we are having a slight dilemma - we can't decide if it's to be romantic or A N other (if we decide to be unromantic, the girls want Elvis (well it is Vegas isn't it??) and the boys want Star Trek!!). I see this discussion running for months........
Great report. I'm starting to think about booking flights for next September, when the price is right! They're £540 just now, and I'd hope to get them under £500.

I'm also thinking about trying this Desert Rose Resort that people on here were talking about - it looks ok! And good value!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.