Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
chris that was fab i really loved it thanks for telling us all about it .....im sorry that the hubby is still not the best will you tell him irishcolleen form the forum said hello and get well soon ......colleen
:rofl The quiet beach hut - that was hilarious!
Great stuff :D that`s what I call a report, hope the oh gets better soon
Great read that...thanks for posting it. I have copied and pasted some of your tips into my "Tip" document for use whilst on holiday. Cheers!

:tup
That was fantastic, well done. Hope Mr Wicked gets well soon.
Great report - happy memories, Bom Sucesso was the first place we ate at in India - 2000 - Happy days
Great report, hope Mr. Wicked is feeling better now.
is bom sucesso the one on the side of the wee road that goes down to the beach in candolim ..its on the other side of the road from the chemist ???????
Yes Colleen it's opposite the chemist and just before you get to Ruffles

Debs
Really enjoyed that. Thanks a lot!

Hope Mr Wicked get better soon. Any idea's what caused it?
My god Chris...I'm worn out just reading the report, don't know how you managed all that walking!!! Great report, i'm glad you had a good holiday and I hope hubby gets well soon.
GFF xx
Thanks debs thats the one im thinking off xx :cheers
Good report.

I hope Mr Wicked gets well soon.

I too started to feel ill the night before we came home. When I woke up on the morning of our departure I started to feel sick and was physically sick about an hour later. I just couldn't stop. My other half was worried that we would either have to stay for another week or fly home on a scheduled flight.

About half an hour before we were due to leave for the airport, we had to call the doctor in. I had an injection which made me feel better but very sleepy.

I could hardly stay awake at the airport and slept most of the way back. It took me a while to feel better.
I've just been looking at my photos and looking at my videos.

mr wicked is still ill, he can't keep water down
getting beat by them on Sunday wouldn't have helped though
Chris that was brilliant reading, thanks a lot. Glad you enjoyed Souymans Kitchen, its a really fantastic restaurant. Did you enjoy After 7? Its still one of my favourites as well. How is your hubby now? Hope he is well on the road to recovery.
Irishcolleen, Bom Successo is the bar/restaurant that we met you in for a drink one evening, do you remember :cheers or maybe you'd had a few too many coffees :rofl I remember the night well cos you had a very bad cold and were feeling a bit yucky :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.